Showtime With IseeRobots The VHS Supertape!


Hey kids! It's me, IseeRobots. You've prolly heard me talk about The Supertape on The Show, I hope you have at least. Anyhow, I've spent the last year or thereabouts gathering up weird stuff off of random VHS Tapes I pick up here and there for the ultimate VHS Mix-Tape Experience. It's great man. There are commercials, TV Bumpers, weird bits from shows and all sorts of other cool stuff like that. It's just over 2 hours and just chock full of fun. It also has a custom cover! That's it up there.

The Tape is for sale directly from me for the low-low price of $22.99 American! That's basically 20 dollars and shipping. Really I just want to get this out there to dudes so if you feel like paying anything around that price just hit me up. 

If you are interested holler at me HERE! And we can figure out the Paypal details. The tape comes shipped in a box and I'll toss in a few goodies to make it worth your while. 

This is a great piece of show memorabilia even if you don't have a VCR but it's more fun if you cop one and watch it~!

Comments