The Mr. Sensational Gino Vega Podcast Ep.7: Tales From Bennett Valley, Teens On My Lawn and Tons More!



Download this episode (right click and save)

Hey everyone, “Mr. Sensational” Gino Vega here, back with Episode 7 of the “Mr. Sensational” Gino Vega Podcast on the I See Robots Radio Network!

This episode I kick things off by talking about getting sick for the first time in awhile and sharing a story about some teenagers who recently menaced us here at Sensational Manor.

Then it’s on to some TALES FROM BENNETT VALLEY. Bennett Valley was the first neighborhood I lived in here in Santa Rosa, CA. Looking back at my time there yields memories of hanging out at random fools’ houses and apartments, roaming the hood in search of 7-11, and discovering Garbage Pail Kids, M.U.S.C.L.E.s, comic books and...ADULT MAGAZINES.

Unlike that TV show Seinfeld, the MSGV Podcast really IS a show about nothing!

As always, you can check out the rest of the I See Robots Radio Network empire at www.iseerobots.com, you can support our ventures (and get access to premium content) for as little as ONE DOLLAR A MONTH at www.supportthereport.com, and you can find links to connect with me at Facebook and Twitter over at my abandoned website www.ginovega.wordpress.com.

Comments