The Toys R Us Report Ep.106: The Top 5 Breakfast Cereals Of ALL THE TIMES!


Download this episode (right click and save)

Hey kids! Thanks for stopping by. We have a super fun show ahead of us this week. We start off with an interesting dog walking story and then we get a neat mix by my main man Iceberg 13 and after that we move into At The Movies where we take a look at a movie I saw called Passengers. I thought that it was pretty good and I'll tell you all about it. 

After that we take a super fun look at cereal. Man, I love cereal. It's so yum. So over the course of an hour we examine my personal Top 5 Cereals Of All The Times...!!!! It's great, one of my favorite Top Fives to date!

Support The Report and check out how you can get the ISR Supertape VHS Tape! While helping to support the show. Man, we need all the help that we can get.

Also hop on over to VirtualDirtmall.com The ISR Superstore and take care of some of your Retro Junk Shopping needs while also supporting The Toys R Us Report.

Comments