The Toys R Us Report Episode 73: Batman V Superman


Download this episode (right click and save)

Hey kids! Thanks for stopping by. We have a super fun show ahead of us this week! I really mean it this time. It's super fun. This week we take a look at a couple of movies I saw and about a book I got credited in! 

We start off with a story about a book called Rap Tees that gave your boy a credit. You can get the book HERE! and I recommend that you do. It's fantastic. HERE!!!! Is the original post that got the ball rolling. 

Then we move on to my review of 10 Cloverfield Lane, the mysterious new flick from JJ Abrams.. We follow that up with The Main Event!! Batman V Superman!! I saw it and will tell you all about it. Not only will I tell you all about It, I actually give you guys my own idea for a Superman picture. It's pretty fun and you can only hear about it here!

It's a great show like always, Make sure to tell a friend and make sure to stop by SupportTheReport.com and check out how you can get the ISR Supertape VHS Tape! It's totally worth it! Just do it already!

Also hop on over to VirtualDirtmall.com The ISR Superstore and take care of some of your Retro Junk Shopping needs while also supporting The Toys R Us Report.


                                          






Comments