The Toys R Us Report Episode 48: Straight Outta Compton




Hey kids! Thanks for stopping by. This week we got more At The Movies, I know, you want some toy talk and believe me, it's coming. The Summer is just movie time and we here at The Toys R Us Report go with the flow so, all movies all the time lately. Things are gonna change though. Don't sweat it.

This week we saw two movies, the first one was pretty dope. It was called The Man From U.N.C.L.E and then we saw another one, the one that sparked me to dedicate a whole episode to it. Yes, Straight Outta Compton. I had some thoughts on this and I'm gonna share them with you.

We also dedicate a T.R.O.Y or They Reminisce Over You to one of my alltime favorite ladies, Yvonne Craig. She passed recently and I took the blow hard. She was my first celeb crush and she will be missed.

It's a fun show like always. Make sure to tell a friend and make sure to hop on over to SupportTheReport.com to learn how you can get up on the all new/all fun Toys R Us Report VHS Edition!











Comments