A Sweet VCR and A Sony G2 Walkman

 


There is some great stuff on this page! If I'm getting it right I think The Walkman is a Sony WM-2 so that's the 2nd version of the famous tape player. That is so cool! 

I looked over on Ebay and a working one can easily go for over 300 bucks so if you paid the very high 1981 price of 179 bucks and kept your player in good shape you could turn a profit. Who could have for-seen that! 

The Chess game is cool too.  I remember a nerdy homeboy who had one and I got to see it at his house. I'm not sure that it was the the Sensory Chess Challenger seen above but it was something similar. At 124.97 this is a pricey item too. You could have gotten a USS Flagg or a Millenium Falcon easily for that price. Heck, you prolly could have gotten two!

On Ebay right now you can get the Chess Challenger for like 20 bucks. Not as good of an RTI as the Walkman. 

The VCR though is a real gem. I love a top loader. I don't have one currently but I am always on the look out. This bad boy cost near a rack at 895 knocked down to just over 600 at the low Consumer's Merchandise rate...


Comments