Vintage Armitron Watches Consumers Catalog Page


I copped this catalog at the flea market the other day. It costs a dollar. My homie Joel hooked me up. He's  great vendor because he isn't attached to anything that he's selling and almost everything is under five dollars. 

I'm really into digital watches right now. I got this really cool Casio for Christmas so it's driven me to look into older, like 80's watches and see what's out there. Some of them are crazy expensive but for the most part it's still an affordable interest. 

Out of these ones here I like the upper left corner the best but the one in the center on the bottom is good too. At the moment I'm into a gold tone finish but silver tone is alright too in a pinch. You find a lot more in silver than in gold tone... 

I like how the watches are lying on some wet rocks. Dig being the set dresser who has to put little drips of water on the rocks with a plastic eye dropper. 

 

Comments