Toy Pic. Masters Of The Universe Origins She-Ra Princess Of Power.


I took this pic out in my front yard. To be honest I wasn't super duper pleased about how it came out. I don't really know how much of that is my fault. I just don't like the look of She-Ra's face. She looks super mean and kind of sour. IDK, maybe it's just me. 

The Unicorn is really great though and I like it a lot. It's made by Imperial toys, came out at around the same time that MOTU was on the shelf and man if it's not a perfect size for She-Ra to ride into combat..  

He Man was so over at the time that other companies were making their own accessories for the line!


I had the hardest time getting a pic with She-Ra's face and the Unicorn's horn. If you don't get the horn in the frame it just looks like she's riding a white horse which is cool but it's not as cool as a Unicorn. 

The pic was taken on a redwood tree that is over in the side of my house. It might actually be my neighbor's tree but it's close enough that the tree's debris falls into my yard so I feel fine using it for pictures.

I like the Unicorn's eye. It's sort of a red/purple color and has that sort of vacant look that horses tend to have. 


I never had a She-Ra figure BITD. I totally would have had one but I think at the time they kept them over in the girl section and a young ISR wasn't man enough to go over and look at dolls, yet. I totally do now but I'm married and have a family and it'd be hard to question my machismo (lol) 

This She-Ra is from the current MOTU line, Origins. I'm glad that they included She-Ra in the latest run of figures and I totally wouldn't mind if they included more Princess Of Power Figs in the mix!

Comments