Toy Pic! Lanard Alien Xenomorph In Front Of An Alien Laserdisc!


This guy was only 9.99 at the Rohnert Park Wal-Mart. I was so stoked when I got him. He's about 8 inches tall and has a TON of articulation. Like a ton. 

He's really great AND he came with that really cool face hugger in the tube. That was honestly what sold me on the fig, I mean a lot of things sold me on it but that Face Hugger Tube is awesom!

He's currently in my Mego Star Trek Bridge playset coming out of the transporter. He fits in perfect. 

I took the pic of him in front of my personal Alien Laserdisc. It's cool because it sort of looks like he's in front of the movie poster. I collect movie posters and LOVE Alien but don't have an Alien poster. It's a fairly pricey one. I will get one someday though! 

I used this pic for the cover for Stuck At Home Show Episode 40 where I talked about how much I loved the fig. 

If you want to check that out you can find it HERE!!!!!!! 


 

Comments