Video Store Stickers: Mountain Video


I haven't come across any new Video Store Stickers in a long while since we've all been stuck in the house and everything but I was digging around in the garage for something and came across this guy. Mountain Video, Janesville California. 

Janesville is out near Susanville and thus is 4 or 5 hours from where I am.

Sadly Mountain Video is no longer with us and when I did a quick little search to see what was in the location it used to inhabit it looks like the area has been changed from retail to residential.. There are apartments there now. It's like Mountain Video never existed at all.


I don't have a ton to say about Mountain Video. I just like to save these little slices of history in case someone out there was wondering if there ever was a store called Mountain Video.. Guess what? There was. It was near Susanville.

Comments