Three More Gi Joe Pics. Two From My Front Yard and One From Spring Lake..


I took this pic of Flash in my front yard. That grey thing that you see by his head is a piece of rock type stuff from a fishtank that I found in the garage. I don't really know why it was there. I thought it added a small dash of texture. It doesn't really do anything but still. 


I took this one inside a small nativity set that I found at the flea market. I left it out in the front yard so the sun and the rain have aged it to where it sort of looks like a cabin that The Viet Cong might hide in. It does to me at least.

I've always been a fan of Major Bludd. Dude might have been the 1st ever mail away figure that I ever got. Either him, Cobra Commander or Duke. I did a lot of the GI Joe Mail aways but it always sort of hurt to cut the Flag Points off the card... 

                                      

I took this pic over at Spring Lake. I brought another action figure with me on a hike. This pic was a bit tough to get. I had to get down on the ground and dig a small hole in the ground to get my camera on an even level with Wet Suit. I got all muddy. I'll say it again, We have to suffer for our art sometimes...

Comments