Some GI Joe Pics I Took In My Front Yard



One of my resolutions this year was to try and ramp up my action figure photography.. Here is the 1st dose of pics.. I hope there are a ton more but you know how resolutions are...

That's Spirit.. He's the GI Joe Tracker.. His gun shoots arrows.. kind of culturally insensitive really but you know.. it was the 80's...


Duke is like the field commander of GI Joe.. He's always been a favorite of mine.  I believe that he was supposed to die in the original GI Joe Cartoon movie but after the Optimus Prime Death Backlash they pulled back on that idea... 


This is Chuckles.. He's like the CIA liaison for the Joe Team. For some reason he's kind of a hated character but I don't really know why. I like his shirt.. In the comics he is the dude that killed Cobra Commander.. I bet that rubs some folks the wrong way.. 

Comments