The IseeRobots Show Ep.4: Taco Pills




This week on the show we start off with a conversation between me, Emily and Iceberg about Food, why eating is gross and my desire for a Taco Pill which Emily actually has! It's wild and not to be missed... 

From there we talk about a movie I saw called Hobbes and Shaw. It's the latest in the Fast and Furious series, well it's a spin-off but still.

For the main event of the show I'm gonna tell you guys all about my day as a Flea Market Vendor. It was pretty fun and something I recommend to anyone interested. It's wild to be on the other side of the table ya know... 

In the last segment I talk about depressive tunnels and toys and make another trip to The Last Record Store.. It's a great time. At the end I PLEAD with you guys to share the show on Facebook or Twitter.. Dudes, it's really important... 

Patreon Exclusive Content HERE!!!! 

Comments