The IseeRobots Show Ep.3: Once Upon A Time In Hollywood and the Top 5 Quentin Tarantino Movies Of All The Times!




This week on the show we're gonna have ton of fun! We start off with a trip to The Last Record Store which is a Santa Rosa institution and in my opinion the best record store in the world! It's so great and you guys are for sure gonna have fun listening to what went down there.

Then we have a spoiler free review of Tarantino's latest flick, Once Upon A Time In Hollywood! I saw it and I'll tell you all about what I thought!

From there we're gonna talk about my personal top 5 Quentin Tarantino Movies of all the times.. It's a fun and pretty informative list...

For the final segment we talk about the importance of widening your hunting circle in a post TRU world.. I hit up just about every store in my area that has toys and I'm gonna talk all about it. We also talk Summer Of Fitness and a bunch of other great things!

Make sure to tell a friend and make sure to hop over to SupportTheReport.com for some patron exclusive content!  

Comments