The IseeRobots Show Ep.1: Back To Square One




Hey kids! Here it is, the 1st ever episode of The IseeRobots Show... Man, this is sure to be something and I'm super happy to be able to share it with you.

We start off with a bit of housecleaning and such, we talk about what's been up what's new and where in the heck are we...

From there we head to At The Movies where we talk about the latest Spiderman flick. I really dug it. We'll talk about what's up with it and what was fun about it, all spoiler free!

Then we move onto the Sinister Creature Con where I was lucky enough to get to meet my biggest 90's Crush.. Sherilyn Fenn.. It was amazing! I also got to say HI to a hero of mine and got to stand next to The Crypt Keeper! It was wild!

For the final segment we talk Megos, unbox one live on there air and talk a bit about my time in Johnny Jail!

Hey guys, the number one way we're gonna build the show is if you share it with your pals! If you know someone who you think might like what we do here PLEASE! Let them know...

Patron Exclusive Content... SupportTheReport.com

Comments