The Wrestling Ring: They Are Here! LJN Figure Advertisment!


This was actually on the flipside of that Wrestling Sponge deal from the other day. Sorry that the scan is crinkled around the edges though. The magazine that I pulled it from has some water damage and I couldn't get it as flat as I would have wanted to.

Despite it's damage I thought that it was worth saving here. I really dig the LJN wrestling figs. They were the ones that I had as a kid so when I see them I get a bit nostalgic. Of those one's up there I had Big John Studd, Andre, and Brutus Beefcake. 

I think the other one's are later series figs from when I wasn't really into them. The Warlord in particular I know goes for like 300 clams on Ebay. He's also sometimes hard to find and isn't always up there. 

Haku is another one that costs a bit, like a 100 bucks. Dig it though, if you look really close at the pic of Haku it says that "Haku does not come with crown as illustrated" what a rip off.. I wonder why they decided to stop production on the crown...? I'm also not sure that he was made in purple pants like that either. The ones that I see have flowery pants. 

Comments