IseeRobots Television: Falcon Crest Commercials And A Bit Of KCBS News 1985 49ers Vs. Dolphi...


Hey kids. There is a bunch of fun stuff on this block of commercials. No like awesome toys or whatever but it is a nice cross section of what TV was like at the time. Also, what was Falcon Crest about and was it Falcon Crest of Falcon's Crest? I totally don't even know or really care that much honestly. 

My knowledge of the show stops at the fact that it was one that my Grandma really enjoyed so that meant she was going to watch it and that meant I wasn't going to get any TV time that night before I went to bed...

There is some local news on there at the end as well. It's about the Superbowl from 1985. I love old local news. It's such a nice look back at what things were like in the Bay during 1985.. enjoy. 

Comments