IseeRobots Television: 1981 Sneak Previews: I Was A Teenage Movie. Hollywood Trends In 1981


Dang! I was stoked when I found this on a VHS Tape from The Flea Market. Things like this are gold to me. I am such a Siskel and Ebert Mark and the shows don't really replay anywhere and aren't available on disc or whatever so the rare VHS find is really the only way to catch a rerun. 

It's weird to me that PBS doesn't have any sort of At The Movies type show going right now. Sure you can get movie reviews on the internet but you get pretty much every type of show in the WWW and that doesn't stop people from making them..

I remember the waning days of the show when it was That Dude Named Roeper and various guest hosts every week. He did some with Harry Knowles and Kevin Smith that I thought were pretty good.. 

Comments