The Toys R Us Report Ep.189: A Mego Unboxing, More Cat Talk, AB Silver Leaves A Message And Tons More!




This week on the show we start off with a new song from Iceberg and MC Kate. It's about Mayonnaise. I don't want to offend him but man, his mixes are getting kind of weird.. Anyway, this is a good one.

From there we listen to a message from AB Silver and talk to Engineer Emily about why she hates dude so much. It's pretty interesting.

Then for At The Movies we talk about a DVD I saw and about a movie I saw about 12 years ago..
For the final segment we open an Mego that I got take some text messages and talk about the further adventures of my runaway cat..

Wanna call in? Voice or text messages can be sent to 707-532 JAMS (5267)

Patron exclusive content at SupportTheReport.com

Comments