The Toys R Us Report Ep.185: The Lego Movie 2 and Tons More!




On this week's show we start off with a new tune From Ensign Kate and Iceberg. It's a take off on Eric B and Rakim's classic jam "I Aint No Joke". It's pretty fun. I was proud of the pair for pooping it out.

From there me and Iceberg meet up and talk about some stuff like Bay Area Rap and who is the GOAT of MC's.. He and I have differing opinions on some stuff. It's a nice conversation between two pals.

On At The Movies we talk about The Lego Movie 2. I really dug it. It makes an interesting observation on Chris Pratt and his career arc..

Then at the end of the show we take some texts and a voicemail before talking about TRU Kids and a couple other things. It's a fun show!

Any feedback can be sent via SMS or voicemail to 707-532-JAMS (5267) anytime day or night!

Make sure to tell a friend and make sure to hit up SupportTheReport.com for patron exclusive content.

Comments