1994 Sci-Fi Channel Commercials Super Nintendo and More


I think that these commercials came from an episode of Quantum Leap. I am a huge fan of QL. I used to dig that show a ton. It's great but it was also like one of the only Sci-Fi shows on at the time. There were a few but nothing like the glut of things to watch that we have now.

I think in some ways I might prefer having less to watch. It made life a little easier. I also feel like I may have spent more time doing other weird activities but that time is taken up with having to keep up on The CW Superhero shows.. 

There are some fun ads in this block. My faves are the Sci-Fi channel bumpers and commercials for things they are airing. I really dig the Universal Monster Marathons that they were running at the time. Great stuff. 

Comments