IseeRobots Television: Commercials And Bumpers From MASH 20th Reunion Special Fox 2002


I found this tape at The Dig the other day. It has a masking tape on the front and it says MASH REUNION in red ink. I love masking tape labels. I used to do that all the time. I'd tape and tape over my cassettes so over the years they would wind up with layers of tape and stickers on them.

The MASH reunion is on there which is great. Tapes aren't always as advertised. The special itself is pretty cool. The whole cast is back together. It's nice to see them again. I'm a HUGE MASH fan. I must watch a rerun at least once a week. It's playing on Sundance. I have my DVR set to keep 5 episodes so I always have a nice selection of episodes.

The commercials aren't really all that awesome but there is a great one for Sizzler on there. They were having a shrimp special at the time.. Man, I would so get down on that. 

Comments