The Toys R Us Report Ep.154: Deadpool 2, A.B Silver Gives Us A Call, Comic Speculation, And Tons More!


Download this episode (right click and save)

Hey kids! Thanks for stopping by. We have a super fun show ahead of us this week. We start off with a little update about last year's fires. How Santa Rosa is doing but then we get interrupted by a phone call from AB Silver. He has an update on the movie he's been working on.. 

From there we talk about Deadpool 2. I'll tell you what I liked, what I didn't like and what I thought overall. Don't worry though, it's all spoiler free.

We finish off the show with some toy talk, comic talk including me hipping you guys to a book to look out for. It's a lot of fun

Dude! We picked up a new Patron this week over at Support The Report. He runs a great page on Facebook called Classic Wrestling Matches And Mags. You can find it HERE! I was member before he ever joined up and I highly recommend it. 

Make sure to hop on over to Support The Report and check out how you can get the ISR Supertape VHS Tape! While helping to support the show. Man, we need all the help that we can get.

Also hop on over to VirtualDirtmall.com The ISR Superstore and take care of some of your Retro Junk Shopping needs while also supporting The Toys R Us Report.

Comments