Reel Wisdom: Star Wars: The Last Jedi (2017)


Download this episode (right click and save)

Hey kids! This time around on Reel Wisdom we take a look at the 2nd film in the 3rd trilogy of Star Wars Films, The Last Jedi. I really dug this flick and thought that there was lot of wisdom contained in the story which was penned by Rian Johnson who directed and wrote one of my favorite movies, a flick called Brick.

In the scene that we are going to listen to this time around Yoda breaks down a few important tidbits of learning to good old Luke Skywalker about living in the moment and about learning from our mistakes. From there I talk a bit about what he said to Luke and what I think that he means when he says "We are what they grow beyond".

Thanks for giving us a few minutes of your time and I hope that you had an awesome May The Fourth! 

Comments