My 2017 Movies List. Every Movie I Saw In 2017


Here it is, as promised. Every movie that I saw in the year of 2017. This is your chance to see my crummy handwriting. Make note that these were hanging on the wall so I didn't have the advantage of having the page in front of me. My handwriting is still pretty messy.

If you click on them they get bigger. Duh, like you didn't know that. Some of the movies have a little mark next to them.That means I thought that they were of note. Only the best of the best..IDK, those are the ones that I thought were the bestest anyway.. 

I make one of these every year and keep in in a folder. It's become part of out end of the year celebrating. Me, The Wife, and 2.0 all look over it and reminisce about the movies we liked and didn't like. The thing we trip on the most is the movies that we forgot we saw. There are TONS of those every year.. Way more than you would think.

Comments