The Toys R Us Report Ep.131: The Santa Rosa Toy Con 2017




Hey kids! Thanks for stopping by. We have a super fun show ahead of us this week. We start off with some talk about what I'd do if I were rich and stuff. Oh ya, there is also another phone message from that creep A.B Silver the leader of the space pirates. This one is a bit more threatening.. 

Then we talk about a movie I saw and you guys also prolly saw. It's called IT and it was pretty scary and I'll tell you my thoughts on that as well as what to do when someone is talking in the theater..

Onto the main event my blow by blow look at the 5th annual Santa Rosa Toy Con. We saw Walter Koenig, we saw Michelle Nichols, that's Chekov and Uhura from The Original Star Trek.. Total fun. I bought toys, I saw toys and I'm gonna tell you all about it!

For the ending bit we talk some TV and the Toys R Us bankruptcy news. It's a sad day but man, it could be way worse! 

Make sure to hop on over to Support The Report and check out how you can get the ISR Supertape VHS Tape! While helping to support the show. Man, we need all the help that we can get.

Also hop on over to VirtualDirtmall.com The ISR Superstore and take care of some of your Retro Junk Shopping needs while also supporting The Toys R Us Report.



Comments