The Mr.Sensational Gino Vega Podcast Summer Special Vol.2: Dee Dee Ramone VS. Randy Savage: Record Comparison. Plus A Story I forgot To Tell Last Time.


Download this episode (right click and save) 

Hey everyone, “Mr. Sensational” Gino Vega here, back with Episode 2 of the Summer Series Of The “Mr. Sensational” Gino Vega Podcast on the I See Robots Radio Network!

This episode I kick things off by telling a tale that I forgot to tell the last time around and then it's on to the feature portion of the show where I compare two really off the wall Hip-Hop Ventures, One by Dee Dee Ramone the other by Hall Of Fame Wrestler/Human  Randy Macho Man Savage.

Unlike that TV show Seinfeld, the MSGV Podcast really IS a show about nothing!

As always, you can check out the rest of the I See Robots Radio Network empire at www.iseerobots.com, you can support our ventures (and get access to premium content) for as little as ONE DOLLAR A MONTH at www.supportthereport.com, and you can find links to connect with me at Facebook and Twitter over at my abandoned website www.ginovega.wordpress.com.

Comments