Random 90's page from The Source. The Source Chart.


I want to get a full collection of Source Magazines. Maybe not like all of them but a lot of them. My collection is pretty slim. I think I have like 2 or 3 issues and they aren't in great shape. I need to get up on a ton more. I just never see them around The Flea Market circuit and I don't really want to pay like full price for them or anything. 

I do enjoy finding random pages out there on the good old internet. This one is good. It's the rankings which gives you a good idea of what was going on at the time. I was really into that Black Sheep tape and the Juice Soundtrack is really great too, also Organized and Tim Dog. 

That Tim Dog tape was terrible but The Source gave it like 4.5 mics. I don't even know what's up with that. I mean, it has it's merits of course but it's not on par with other 4.5 mic tapes like The 1st Wu-Tang or Redman's debut joint..

Comments