MSGV Summer Special Vol.1: VHS MMA Memories



Download this episode (right click and save)

Hey everyone, “Mr. Sensational” Gino Vega here, back with Episode 1 of the Summer Series Of The “Mr. Sensational” Gino Vega Podcast on the I See Robots Radio Network!

This episode I kick things off by talking about some MMA stuff namely Bellator fighting championship and then from there we move onto my history of renting up MMA VHS tapes over at my VHS Hot Spot, Video Droid...

Unlike that TV show Seinfeld, the MSGV Podcast really IS a show about nothing!

As always, you can check out the rest of the I See Robots Radio Network empire at www.iseerobots.com, you can support our ventures (and get access to premium content) for as little as ONE DOLLAR A MONTH at www.supportthereport.com, and you can find links to connect with me at Facebook and Twitter over at my abandoned website www.ginovega.wordpress.com.

Comments