The Toys R Us Report Ep.117 : A Double Hunnam! Lost City Of Z and King Arthur plus a Return To The Lebowski-Verse?



Hey kids! Thanks for stopping by. We have a super fun show ahead of us this week. We start off with a long meandering discussion about how sick I feel and how bad I also feel for missing a big wrestling show. I'm dumb but don't worry, I feel better now. 

Then we move onto what is essentially The Main Event of the show, a double-Hunnam! It was a week were I saw two Charlie Hunnam movies in a row! One was called The Lost City Of Z and the other one was a flick known as King Arthur! I dug it and I'll tell you why. 

Then during the final segment of the show we go on about some TV Shows, a movie that returns us to the Big Lebowski Universe and a bunch of other stuff. I wasn't feeling great and sort of just rambled on and on.. It was sort of fun, I guess. 

Make sure to hop on over to Support The Report and check out how you can get the ISR Supertape VHS Tape! While helping to support the show. Man, we need all the help that we can get.

Also hop on over to VirtualDirtmall.com The ISR Superstore and take care of some of your Retro Junk Shopping needs while also supporting The Toys R Us Report.

Comments