The Toys R Us Report Ep.113: Tales From The Dig: Phoenix Az.


Download this episode (right click and save)

Hey kids! Thanks for stopping by. We have a super fun show ahead of us this week. We start off with some tales about my recent trip to The Scorch, AKA Phoenix Arizona. I hit up some comic stores, thrift stores, a VIDEO STORE and I 'm gonna tell you all about it. It's a fun time. After that it's on to At The Movies where we talk about a neat Sci-Fi flick I saw called Life. From there we move to the main event of the show... Tales From The Dig: Phoenix. It's a great segment that I'm sure you are gonna dig.

Make sure to hop on over to Support The Report and check out how you can get the ISR Supertape VHS Tape! While helping to support the show. Man, we need all the help that we can get.

Also hop on over to VirtualDirtmall.com The ISR Superstore and take care of some of your Retro Junk Shopping needs while also supporting The Toys R Us Report.

Comments