This Boring Life Ep.4: Comic Book Stores




Hey kids! This week we have a little something different. An All New Episode of.. This Boring Life, where every episode we will explore The Secret Origin Of IseeRobots. One Topic At A Time. 

The topic for this episode? Comic Stores. Yep, this is the one where I go in-depth into my comic book collecting history. It's super fun and also Super Informative. Over the course of the show we take a look at all of the comic shops here in lovely Santa Rosa California and the surrounding areas.

There are stories about Mr. T, this is one of my best stories so make sure to give it a listen. There are tales of my early days in SR as well as a story about the time I met comic book legend, Jim lee. 

It's a super fun episode and at just over 2 hours long is the longest episode of anything that I have recorded to date. I don't know if that is good or bad. 


Comments