This Boring Life Ep.3: Bowling. My Life On The Lanes.




Hey kids! This week we have a little something different. An All New Episode of.. This Boring Life, where every episode we will explore The Secret Origin Of IseeRobots. One Topic At A Time. 

The topic for this episode? Bowling! I am a super bowling maniac. I love the game and everything connected to it. I spent many a year hanging and banging around Bowling Alleys and on this episode I will tell you all about it. 

We start with some stories of my youth hanging out at Holiday Bowl and then we move into my time in a Bowling League and some info about my team, The Cash Money Millionaires. There are video game stories, pinball tales and all sorts of great stuff. You do not want to miss this!

On this one I use all sorts of sound effects and such to create soundscapes that make it seem like you are there with me at the lanes! I'd recommend earphones to really get the scope of what's going on but this could really be enjoyed anywhere! 

It's a great show like always, Make sure to tell a friend and make sure to stop by SupportTheReport.com and check out how you can get the ISR Supertape VHS Tape! It's totally worth it! Just do it already!

Also hop on over to VirtualDirtmall.com The ISR Superstore and take care of some of your Retro Junk Shopping needs while also supporting The Toys R Us Report.

Comments