The Toys R Us Report Ep.105: The Top 5 Movies Of 2016


Download this episode (right click and save)

Hey kids! Thanks for stopping by. We have a super fun show ahead of us this week. We start off with a look at all of the fun and not so fun movies that I saw this year. I keep a list and in the first segment of the show we're gonna take a look at it. Then after that we move into THE TOP 5 MOVIES OF 
It's a great show like always, Make sure to tell a friend and make sure to stop b, at least in my opinion. It a ton of fun.

Don't worry though, the final segment of the show is a good 20 minutes or so of toy talk. I made a really great GI Joe Score this past week at The Flea Market and I go indepth with all of the cool stuff that I came up on!

This is the longest episode of The TRU RPT to date. I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing. Maybe a bit of both.

Support The Report and check out how you can get the ISR Supertape VHS Tape! While helping to support the show. Man, we need all the help that we can get.

Also hop on over to VirtualDirtmall.com The ISR Superstore and take care of some of your Retro Junk Shopping needs while also supporting The Toys R Us Report.

Comments