The Toys R Us Report.Ep:97: Hoga Hosers, Kevin Smith And Halloween Thoughts.


Download this episode (right click and save)

Hey kids! Thanks for stopping by. We have a super fun show ahead of us this week! We start off with a bit of talk about Kids and High School Football along with A life without McDonalds. Then we get in deep on Kevin Smith's latest flick Yoga Hosers. I saw it on my Roku and I'll tell you all about it. There's also a new bit from Engineer Emily. It's pretty fun. Her and her pal over in Pod B kick some 90's style Hip Hop Rhymes. It's pretty fun. 

Oh ya, I talk about this cool Halloween Tape that I bought. I got it from these guys here if you are interested. I don't know if they still have them for sale but the tape was great and it's worth a shot. Check HERE!!!! 

It's a great show like always, Make sure to tell a friend and make sure to stop by SupportTheReport.com and check out how you can get the ISR Supertape VHS Tape! It's totally worth it! Just do it already!

Also hop on over to VirtualDirtmall.com The ISR Superstore and take care of some of your Retro Junk Shopping needs while also supporting The Toys R Us Report.

Comments