The Toys R Us Report Ep.95: The Santa Rosa Toy And Comic Con 2016 Plus A TON of TV Talk!


Download this episode (right click and save)

Hey kids! Thanks for stopping by. We have a super fun show ahead of us this week! We start off with some sad news. A TROY for my beloved local video store. 

After that we head right into the main event for the week, my coverage of The Santa Rosa Toy Con 2016. There was wrestling, there was toys and I also attended a panel with Veronica Taylor the voice of Ashe on Pokemon. I got some recordings from that and share them here. It was a great time!

We finish off the show with some TV talk, pilots etc. Plus my thoughts on what is the best show going today.. You really wanna hear my thoughts on this! 

It's a great show like always, Make sure to tell a friend and make sure to stop by SupportTheReport.com and check out how you can get the ISR Supertape VHS Tape! It's totally worth it! Just do it already!

Also hop on over to VirtualDirtmall.com The ISR Superstore and take care of some of your Retro Junk Shopping needs while also supporting The Toys R Us Report.

Comments