Bathe With Yoda Or At Least A Plastic Bubble Bath Container Shaped Like Him


I picked this up at the flea market the other day. I got something else Star Wars that I'll post later this week. I really dig Bubble Bath Bottles that are branded as characters. It was the closest you could get to a statue of a pop-culture character back in the day. Also, taking baths is cool and bubbles only make it more fun. 


Here's what it says on the label deal that's hanging around his neck.. 

"Because he's had over 800 years of experience, he's a master of filling your tub up with a galaxy of bubbles and a nice fresh scent. Bath with Yoda. You'll feel like a Jedi Master yourself.."

That's kind of weird. I don't mind the idea of a plastic toy of Yoda being in my tub but the idea of Yoda himself being in the tub with me. That's sort of gross. As cool as he is as a dude, IDK.. He's prolly slimy and whatever. Plus he's a dude and I am too so there is that.. I might be overthinking this.. 

Comments