Star Wars Black Series: Sabine Wren. Via My Boy Engineer Nerd


Man! I can't wait to go to the store and look everywhere for this Sabine Star Wars Black Series Figure and not find it anywhere. That's a joke about how I STILL! Haven't found any Black Series Rey figures. Like even unto this day! Not a god damned one. On the real tip. 

It's dope that she comes with an extra head that has her helmet on. She has a cool haircut or whatever but it's the helmet that is really money.

They revealed these and a bunch of other SWBs at the big Star Wars Celebration. I don't know about the rest of the set really. I don't collect SWB so much, I have a Rey that a pal sent me but that's about it. I do plan to start hunting for this as soon as it's available. I dig Sabine from Star Wars Rebels even though I don't like the show that much..

This came via my pal EngineerNerd from TV and Film Toys. He heard me talk about it on the show awhile back and totally remembered. Dude is a peach. 

Comments