TRU Report Classic Episode: EP.20 Mattel Toys Presents Secret Wars

Hey kids! We are still away from The Jupiter Station due to a repair type situation after the Pirate Attack. So not being able to make a new episode for you dudes I thought hey man! why not spotlight a classic from the past! So ya man, that's what we are doing this week, next week too but after that we are back in effect! So take a listen to this and dude, don't worry. It's a lot of fun. Here is the synopsis that I wrote that week... Oh ya, The Dog story at the beginning is awesome!

BBYnCf1423089414%2B(1).jpg

Download this episode (right click and save)

This week on the show we got a heck of a fun episode ahead of us! We lead off with a story about how my old lady lost her dog. It's an epic tale and one you don't want to miss. After that It's At The Movies where I speak about a movie I saw on VHS! It's called Outland and it stars Sean Connery. It's totally cool.  This is one of my fave flicks. I hope you check it out and dig it too!

After that it's The Retro Toy Marketplace, the main event of the show. Topic? Marvel's Secret Wars by Mattel. It's a really great episode this week guys! Make sure to tell a friend and make sure to check out our new pals over at Entertainment Earth. They help us keep the lights on over here at the HQ! 

Thanks for stopping in and I hope you enjoy the show. 

dSx2T.jpg


ea4ca32defcb1ce1a1471bdeba814d12.jpg

21240365379_fb745ef82c.jpg

daredevilA1001.JPG

Secret-Wars-anuncio.jpg

Comments