Pooptronics Cellular Presents EP.78: AT The Movies: Civil War



Download this episode (right click and save)

Hey kids! Thanks for stopping by. We have a super fun show ahead of us this week! I really mean it this time. It's super fun.  This week we start off with a bit of chit chat between me and Iceberg 13 who has FINALLY made it back from NYC.

Then I talk a little bit about this Hershey Commercial I'm in love with and that also makes me get all misty and who I think might make a nice addition to The Fast And Furious Crew. Hint, It's Mike Tyson..

Right after that we move onto At The Movies where this week we saw 3 movies! The First one was called Green Room and the second was called Keanu. I liked them both and then after that it's on to the main event movie of the week! Captain America Civil War! 

We picked up a new Patron this week! That's always fantastic. Dude has a real fun twitter HERE! Make sure to hop on over and give him a follow. I do. He also has a fun website which you can find HERE At TapesFromTheCrypt.com 

It's a great show like always, Make sure to tell a friend and make sure to stop by SupportTheReport.com and check out how you can get the ISR Supertape VHS Tape! It's totally worth it! Just do it already!

Also hop on over to VirtualDirtmall.com The ISR Superstore and take care of some of your Retro Junk Shopping needs while also supporting The Toys R Us Report.









Comments