Diane Lane And The Fabulous Stains



Here are a few pics of Diane Lane from The Fabulous Stains. Man, Diane Lane has been around and been cooler and prettier than just about anyone in film history.

The Fabulous Stains is a cool flick if you haven't seen it. It's a real nice slice of that cool early American Punk Rock Life.  Tons of good music and real cool period gear.



It's actually called, Ladies and Gentlemen, The Fabulous Stains if you want to go and search it out. I'm sure Fabulous Stains would be enough though..

Her Eye Makeup is so cool. She looks like a Super Hero. Someone should do that. Dress all 80's style and call themselves The Fabulous Stain.


I don't know what her power would be. Something that makes a mess I suppose. This is a very poorly thought out idea on my part.

That's not to say it's not a good one.



As I understand it the movie got bagged on at first and was pretty much shelved until like 1986, it came out in 1982, where it started to get some kind of traction before settling into the cult status that it has today. 

This whole thing is probably just an excuse to post some pics of Diane Lane looking all cool and young, also, it's cool to look at 80's chicks and remember what it was like back then. When this movie came out I was like 9. I think that Ms.Lane with her haircut and stuff would have scared me. I was a bit of a wuss. Still am truth be told..

Comments