The Toys R Us Report Episode : At The Movies

Download this episode (right click and save)

Hey kids! Thanks for stopping by. We have a super fun show ahead of us this week! I really mean it this time. It's super fun. This week I'm away from The Jupiter Station on a bit of time off so I did what I always do when I have a few spare days. I went to the movies. It was so much fun so this week we are all At The Movies ALL THE TIME!

 I also go over my Oscar pics in case you are interested and I'm sure you are. The Oscars are a ton more fun if you make some pics. You can do it too dude. Go print out a ballot. They are easy to find. Heck, here is one for you BALLOT!!!!!!  Easy Peasy..

It's a great show like always, Make sure to tell a friend and make sure to stop by SupportTheReport.com and check out how you can get the ISR Supertape VHS Tape! It's totally worth it! Just do it already!

Also hop on over to VirtualDirtmall.com The ISR Superstore and take care of some of your Retro Junk Shopping needs while also supporting The Toys R Us Report.














Comments