The Toys R Us Report Episode 68: My Legends Of Tomorrow Wish List


Download this episode (right click and save)

Hey kids! Thanks for stopping by. We have a super fun show ahead of us this week! I really mean it this time. It's super fun. This week The Main Event is me taking a look at what I'd like to see on The CW Network's awesome new Time T ravel Super Hero Show called, The Legends Of Tomorrow.

Before we get there though I tell you a story about some feverish dreams I had involving me gaining ownership of my Local Comic Store. Right after that we spend some time talking about the latest Super Hero Flick out there known as Deadpool!! And then after the Legends Wish List we take some Viewer Mail. Wanna get some mail read? Hit us up at HERE!!! 

Wanna Check out The Comics Cast Cast? Sure you do. Go here!!! 

It's a great show like always, Make sure to tell a friend and make sure to stop by SupportTheReport.com and check out how you can get the ISR Supertape VHS Tape! It's totally worth it! Just do it already!

Also hop on over to VirtualDirtmall.com The ISR Superstore and take care of some of your Retro Junk Shopping needs while also supporting The Toys R Us Report.













Comments