VHS MMA UFC 7


I picked up a tape at The Dig the other day and it had a TV version of UFC 7 on it. To me that is an awesome find. The image up there is of the advert they would play on the TV leading up to the event.. Great stuff..


It was a super blurry tape.. 


The Black Dragon Roy Van Clief...




My man Paul Varlens. I dig that dude. He was one of my fave pioneer era UFC guys. He and I are Facebook Friends. He posts a lot of cool pics from his fights and whatnot..


There are some cool competitors here. Harold Howard wore a karate suit and went nuts later in life. Mark Hall stuttered and had a fixed fight fiasco with Don Frye. Remco Pardoel wore a Gi and did Judo, also The King Of The Streets: Marco Ruas! Great show, Polar Bear Varlans too...


This fight here was a long boring draw. The dudes where training partners and pals in real life...


In case you were wondering Marco Ruas won the event. he beat Varlans in a real David vs Goliath type deal. Fun fight, to watch.. 

Comments