VHS Title Screen: Let's Break. A Visual Guide To Breakdancing


I got this bad boy at the flea the other day for A DOLLAR! It covers two of my favorite things at once. 80's hip hop and VHS. What a score. It's really great. I was watching a minute ago and IDK, I kind of feel like maybe I should check it out and see if I can learn to bust some dope steps. Prolly not though...


I'm not sure which of the moves there I want to learn the most. Maybe the back spin. I've never been able to do one with any kind of authority. It's pretty tough at least for someone nonathletic like good old me...





This is just a fantastic tape. If by some chance you stumble across it while out there digging around I'd say grab it. I mean, totally grab it. It's worth it just to hear the dude who narrates on top of the music. He's all like..."OK, Bust a move. Ya, that's right.. Do it." Genius.

 Dude has a super deep Don Cornelius type voice but if I had to place a bet on it I'd say he was a white fella'. Just a hunch... 

Comments