The Toys R Us Report Episode 38: The 2015 Sacramento Toy Expo

  
Hey kids! Thanks for stopping by. We have a super fun show ahead of us this week. It's all about a super great convention that I went to called The Sacramento Toy Expo. It was a really great time and I'll tell you all about it. That's not all though, there is a new segment called Robot News where I discuss my favorite of all the robots, The Roomba! Man, I love them so much! There is also talk of MIT's Robo-Cheetah and how terrifying it is! It jumps now..

Then it's on to the movie review portion where we're gonna take a peek at a flick I caught on El Rey called Kung Fury. It's a throwback VHS type deal with all sorts of Kung Fu as well as dinosaurs and Hitler. It's pretty wild. 

After that it's on to the main event where we go into super detail about our recent trip to The Sac Toy Expo in Sacramento. It was a great time. We talk about all the cool things we saw as well as all the cool things that we bought. It's a great listen...

Make sure to check out SupportTheReport.com for all the latest details on how you can help keep The Toys R Us Report coming your way for free every week! 















Comments