Flea Market Finds: G1 Transformer Inferno


I don't know too much about Transformers. I do buy the Retro ones when I see them though. I figure it's better to rescue them and take them home with me instead of letting them get thrown in the hopper or whatever. 

The dude I bought it from was sitting in his car and I had the hardest time finding him. He said that he had a stomach ache. I got to give it to him for showing up.. 


I'm not even sure if I transformed him right. I think I'm close but I never know. I was more or a GI Joe Guy. I don't really know why but Transformers just didn't ring my bell...

 
I think it's cuz they weren't good robots OR good cars. They were kind of mediocre at both....If you love Transformers don't get mad. It's just my opinion. It doesn't really count for much... 

Comments