The Toys R Us Report Episode 34: Guerilla Podcasting At The Toys R Us



Hey kids! Thanks for stopping by. We got a heck of a fun show ahead of us. It's a bit short which is no fun but you know, be happy with what you get right? There is all sorts of cool stuff in the show though. I attempt some Guerilla Style Podcasting and set up shop in The Toys R Us It's self. It doesn't go well. Take a listen. You can hear all about it. I talk about Age Of Ultron. I mean, it's all the rage right? Wanna know what I think? Gotta tune in and find out!

I talk all about the newest member of the command center crew. Her name is Dr. Jones and she's as cute as can be. Take a look down and see what she's all about. She's cute as can be and is sure to be a popular dude around the ship. It's a fun show like always. Make sure to tell a friend! 


















Comments