The Toys R Us Report Episode 18: Silverhawks




Hey kids. This week on the show we take a peek at a cool cartoon based toyline, Kenner's Silverhawks. I never really had them but I have a cool story about a fool who did.

After that I spin a tale of woe in regards to some negative feedback I recently recieved on Ebay and after that we move into At The Movies where I speak upon Taken 3 with Liam Neeson.

Next up we move into The Retro Toy Marketplace and learn all about Silverhawks. It's a fun show made all the funner by a really great drop from our boy Willie over at The ColecoVisions Podcast. It has to be heard to be believed. 

This is long overdue. The good fellas over at Retro-Daze have added The Toys R Us Report to their list of illustrious Retro Podcasts. It's a really fun site with a ton of original content. Make sure and go check it out. 

It's a totally great time. Make sure to tell a friend! They'll thank you for it.









Comments